Home

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Brooklyn Trips: Brooklyn Heights and some Vinegar Hill

a. 

Donna from San Francisco posing on the Brooklyn Bridge

A. Cadman Plaza East

B. Pearl Street Triangle with Statue
Me posing with some art at the Pearl Street Triangle

C. The Old Commandant of Brooklyn Navy Yard's House-An article about it from the Brooklyn Eagle





D. Ice Fantasies at the Split Level Gallery-The gallery's website
Cool Ice on a hot day.  They told me to touch it -and I did.

E. Pineapple Street and the Brooklyn Brown Stones
F. Plymouth Street Church You can read about the church's history, the minister Henry Ward Beecher, and the Underground Railroad
G. The Brooklyn Promenade
H. The Transit Museum Transit Museum
Some young Australian visitors drive the bus at the Transit Museum



So when one gets tired of Queens- there is always the much more talked about borough of Brooklyn.
I was  born in Brooklyn.  I spent three days in the Brookdale Hospital.  When I weighed  5 pounds my mother got to take me home.  I've been living in Queens and gaining weight ever since.
But since some people want a visit to Brooklyn -I am trying to put together a few plans.  This one is mostly courtesy of Phil - another Big Apple Greeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment